Ok man, im guessing you get the following error log:
Program Name Program Version Module Name Module Version
Explorer.exe various Pdm.dll
Iexplore.exe various Pdm.dll
Netdocs.exe various Pdm.dll
Msn6.exe various Pdm.dll
Now, what you want to do is up to you. If you just want to
"workaround" the issue do this:
(1) Start Internet Explorer.
(2) On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
(3) On the Advanced tab, click to select the Disable Script Debugging
check box in the Browsing section.
(4) Click OK, and then restart Windows.
**** What this does is just works around the problem, but doesn't
resolve the problem. To "resolve" the problem do this:
(1) If you are running Microsoft Office 2000, upgrade to Microsoft
Office 2000 Service Release 1 (SR-1). Go here for the update:
(2) If you are running Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0, upgrade to
Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 Service Pack 3 (SP3) or later. Go here for
(3) If you are running the Microsoft Script Debugger, upgrade to a
newer version. Go here for the update:
THE REASON BEHIND THE MESS:
Microsoft has determined that problems exist in Pdm.dll version
188.8.131.5269.You must install the appropriate upgrade meaning a more
recent version of the Pdm.dll file (version 184.108.40.20624 or later) is
installed on your computer.
So in other words...you just have to update this file by installing one
of the updates listed above depending on what you have on ure computer.
Hope this helps at all...